Release notes exist since version 2-0 (2013).
This document shows only the most recent.
6-2 November 2017
6-1 October 2017
- Improvement of the text editor.
- The new version of the text editor includes sub-string selection, list formatting, styles, tabbing, alignment, and link insertion.
6-0 September 2017
- CSS styles management.
- Add the CSS styles tab to the element properties panel and the CSS class edit panel in the Document menu.
- Rich text, increasing the panel size and changing the style of the body element in transparent background color.
5-9 August 2017
- New layer functions for the integration API.
- Fixed the Chrome sizing bug of the foreignObject element for the "Chrome / 59.0.3071.115 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64)" agent.
- Improved animation of the accordion widget in the menu.
5-8 July 2017
- Technical Migration on GWT 2.8.1
- Rewrite media management to integrate the constraints of the Chrome foreignObject with a script that adjusts the media dimensions according to the browser (FireFox or Chrome). The SVG document produced with media supports and adapts to FireFox and Chrome browsers.
- Added YouTube media.
5-7 May 2017
- New showcase tool to demonstrate how to use Draw SVG
- Manage multilingual documents and texts
5-6 October 2016
- SVG load dialog box, fixed bug width and height values converted to 100%. Now retains a file's original width and height values.
5-5 August 2016
- Drawing tasks for rect, image, map, svg and video ensure minimum size.
- The selection of an element with an unsupported system language, display the element with a computed bounding box in place of SVG BBox.
5-4 June 2016
- New default document dimensions equals to default which are adjusted to the Draw SVG window.
- Changed the SVG dimensions dialog box to control the ratio window/viewBox dimensions with two buttons to adjust the dimensions of window and viewBox.
- New tool to browse children. This tools is enabled when the selected object has child elements.
- Floating tTool menu displays icons in two columns when the number of functions is more than 5.
- Emoji tool added to Shape menu.
- Shape digit drawing task, default stroke style defaults to non-scaling-stroke.
- Load SVG dialog box, computes viewBox when undefined with a minimized window.
5-3 May 2016
- Removed the vector-effect property (SVGsvg 1.2) from the default stroke style.
- Added selection of elements by rectangle, and select an anchor element's children.
- New option to oOpen SVG.
5-2 April 2016
- Added a file name text field to the Save dialog box.
5-1 March 2016
- The integration API added the getSVG function to get the current SVG document.
- Optimized menu resizing..
- Strengtheneding pathseg polyfill API (fixed a Chrome bug).
- Syntax lLabels changed to have first letter capitalized.
5-0 February 2016
- The integration API added the setDocumentMenu function and parameters (showSaveDialog, fullWindow) to loadStringSVG function.
4-9 January 2016
- Chrome release 48 support.
- New option of the document visual editing size.
4-8 December 2015
- Added support for Chrome release 48.
- Media menu added for drawing controls with three types (audio, video, rich text).
- Added textPath with vertical offset dy attribute.
- Added dx,dy fields in the Geometry tab.
- When loading URL, fixed a bug for cross origin security exception.
- Fixed bug for moving svg element.
- Improved the media controls supports on Webkit browsers.